Q. How do purchase my order on the site?
To order your purchase :-
- Click “Add to cart” button on the products you wish to purchase.
- Click “Continue Shopping” to continue add other products into the cart or click “Checkout” to proceed your payment for the products.
- You'll reach a log in page where you need to log in your account using your Username and Password. If you don't have an account created yet, you need to register an account before you proceed your payment.
- You'll need to confirm your shipping address on the “Shipping Address” page and click “next” button.
- From here, you need to select your shipping methods and click “next” button.
- Next you'll need to choose your payment method then click “next” button.
- After the steps before this have been done, You need to reconfirm your billing details and agree on the terms and condition.
- Click “Confirm Order” to complete the order.
Q. What are the payment methods available?
Curtains2u now offers Online Banking via FPX covered all Malaysia bank.
Note: Your purchased products will not be delivered until we have this confirmation.
Q. How to change my account personal information and shipping address?
- Log-in your account → Click on “Account Maintenance” → Edit your account information and Shipping address here.
Q. I forgot my Password for my account. What should I do to retrieve it?
- Click on “Lost Password?” and fill your email that used to register the account in the box.
- Click Submit.
- A verification token will be sent to you. Once you have received the token, you will be able to choose a new password for your account.
Q. Can I cancel an existing order that have been made?
Yes, only if the order is still on pending status.
- Please send an email to our customers service email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the message title “Request to cancel order” in order to inform us about the cancellation order.
- Orders that are in shipping or shipped will not be cancel.
Q. What is the product's transaction currency?
All products transaction currency will be done in Ringgit Malaysia.
Q. How long does the delivery usually takes?
Delivery usually will takes about 5 Days to 7 Days.
Q. I still have doubts!
Sorry that we're unable to clear your doubts in the F.A.Q page. Please kindly send us an email to email@example.com for us to clear your doubts.
Q. Where is my order?
You can track your order with our order tracker. We will also send you an e-mail when your parcel is ready to be dispatched, this will include a tracking number so you can track the delivery direct with the courier.
Q. Can I have my order delivered to an alternate delivery address?
Of course you can. We are more than happy to deliver to an alternative address; many of our orders are delivered direct to our customers at their work address.
Q. Do I get notified of dispatch?
Absolutely. Once your order is ready for dispatch we notify you via email with a planned delivery date and a tracking number.
Q. What happens if I'm not in when the delivery arrives?
Not a problem! If you're not there when the delivery arrives then the delivery driver will leave a card with details of how to rearrange for a more convenient time. And don't worry the redelivery is free of charge.
Q. The parcel is damaged, what do I do?
All our deliveries are fully insured against damage, if the packaging is damaged in any way, please write 'damaged' on the delivery note. If you inspect your order and it is indeed damaged then we are very sorry. Please contact our customer service team and we will arrange a replacement.